Labor Day officially marks the end of summer and the beginning of fall festivities! The weather doesn’t always cooperate with this. I know a lot of people, who are chomping at the bit to wear sweaters and leggings, drink/eat anything pumpkin spice, and decorate for fall. I love warm weather and love my sandals, that could be part of the reason why we moved to the south :).
Fall kind of makes me sad when everything starts to die. I will say, that I love any excuse to decorate and shop! It is a little difficult to get into the spirit of fall decor when it is still in the ’90s in South Carolina. Don’t get me wrong, I thrive on being organized and prepared so I have no problem starting to shop for fall clothes and get my plan together for my fall decor for our home.
This site uses affiliate links, which means a commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. All content and images on this site are protected and may not be reused without written permission from the author.
This brings me to something fabulous that happens over Labor Day weekend, SALES! Lots of them! Even if the weather isn’t fall-like we can prepare and start to build our fall wardrobe. Some of us are crafty and need a little time to design and make some of our decors for fall. If you are on Pinterest, you should stop by and follow me, I have several different coastal fall ideas pinned to my boards.
I am going to link below several of my favorite stores and many of them are having great sales for the weekend. Just click on the link and it will take you directly to their site. I am an affiliate for some of them so that does mean that if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission with no additional cost to you.
Do y’all shop the Labor Day sales? Who starts putting up their fall decor right after Labor Day?
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase including 100’s of new arrivals, see website for details.
- Belk – extra 60% off using code LABORDAY, through Monday, see website for details.
- Saks Off 5th – 30% off use code FALL, offer ends 9/7/20, see website for details.
- Macy’s – 25% – 60% off select items to end summer in style, see website for details.
- Nordstrom Rack
Make-up and Beauty
- Ulta – Free standard shipping on orders $35 and over, see website for details
- Sephora – Free shipping on all orders with code FREESHIP through 9/30/20, see website for details.